The radio interview happened!!! It will air on The Next Frontier on Thursday, September 16th, 2011 here: http://www.theradiator.org/drupal/ (WOMM-LP 105.9 FM) from 6-7PM EST.
Here's the radio program archive link: http://www.livingtheautismmaze.com/radiator_091411.html
I haven't listened to the show myself because I'll cringe about anything I didn't say in quite the right way. But you are free to listen at either link. My gratitude goes out to Anne Barbano, who was a generous and kind interviewer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chapbook release
"As our children walked in circles, their children shook their heads and made their way toward another life; new ghosts remained. And w...
-
I'm always curious about how other people do it. How they write, that is. How consistent they are, how many journals they go through, ho...
-
Ohio: When I think of my hometown, I see the small cow pastures that I would drive by on my way to work, that signaled the edge of OSU’s agr...
-
Okay, so here I am blogging. But not in the traditional sense. Today is the first day that I've used voice recognition software, and so ...
No comments:
Post a Comment