Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Work & Interview



Here's the latest publication. I wrote this a year or so ago. Also, if you'd like to read about my writing process (part of which I am still doing daily, despite my injury), check out my interview in Black Fox Literary Magazine. It's a debut issue and very well done. I'm thrilled to be a part.

*More good news (and another plug for the collection)! I found out that To Begin Again is now a finalist for the Readers Favorite Competition as well. I'll find out soon if it placed. If you'd like to read the review of the book, go here: http://readersfavorite.com/review/4015

I love you all. Hope to be back in action soon. In the meantime, if you write, write extra for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapbook release

"As our children walked in circles, their children shook their heads and made their way toward another life; new ghosts remained. And w...