Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Intermission

Last week's intermission sucked. Sorry about that. The good news is, I should be making up for it this week. We're currently in talks to reschedule the radio show, which I'd like to do in September while all Musical Chairs royalties are going to the National Runaway Switchboard.

I'll definitely post a link, and chances are that it will be soon. In the meantime, I found this last week and wanted to share -> 20 Greatest Memoirs - Mental Illness. Musical Chairs (#12) is the only small press book on that list. Furthermore, it is a list that was compiled for the benefit of its message rather than literary props (which, for this particular book, means more than anything).

Hmn, okay, back to business...

I may be a little late posting installment four because it just might be the last installment. I'm really writing this as I go, so we'll see. Why the hell did I ever decide to write this live?  This is as unpredictable for me as it is you, which makes it fun and nerve-wracking all at the same time. Either way, Part IV is coming at'cha before the 23rd (at the latest).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapbook release

"As our children walked in circles, their children shook their heads and made their way toward another life; new ghosts remained. And w...