Sunday, July 15, 2012

After a fast-moving weekend

of running, pancake eating, reading, writing, deleting, working, cleaning, walking out of really bad movies half-way through, anticipating the new episode of Breaking Bad, playing with my food at restaurants and taking my dog on incredibly long walks before the Texas sun gets too hot during the day, my weekend has ended. And, like the last weekend and the one before that, it went too fast.

Writing news: A Glimpse was recently added to the fine new online issue of Thumbnail Press. If you haven't yet, please check it out and let me know what you think. I wrote about 700 words only this weekend, but I edited a good part of a novel-in-progress that is inspired by my grandmother (very old post about this; haven't dropped the ball) and I worked on a short story entitled Caveman. It's there, or almost there... we'll see.

Until next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapbook release

"As our children walked in circles, their children shook their heads and made their way toward another life; new ghosts remained. And w...