I've been taking a break from social media, specifically Facebook, to focus on a few writing projects. In a way, looking within through art. Or maybe I'm just strategizing about how to live in a less-than-ideal reality.
Whatever the answers... here are my observations from the last month:
- Don't take HVAC systems for granted.
- Internet advertisers: Send me a coupon, get a click. Send me twelve coupons, I'll block you.
- Most of us are dehydrated (drink some water).
- Cold weather = increased coffee consumption.
- Basic civics, logic, and humanities curriculums need more attention in America. Too many people are under-informed and easily manipulated.
- Art saves. Action saves. Bitching is just bitching.
- There are way too many dystopic films for my comfort. (*cough* education)
- One can resist respectfully. Love regardless. Love relentlessly.
- House hunting is equal parts fun and a PITA.
I published a few interviews at Black Fox Literary Magazine and Superstition Review, both on writing/the writing life. Check 'em out!!