Friday, September 27, 2019

New site, late goodbye

Hello, Friends!

Observation: I am not actively blogging here anymore, but I never said goodbye.

I have never been great at goodbyes. But I'm not trying to duck out of the party while everyone blows out the candles. In fact, I never said goodbye because I never intended to stop blogging.

Meanwhile, my novel-in-stories, new day job, new (old) city, and new obsession with yoga + meditation kept me busy enough to keep me far, far away from this fading blogging site.

That said, I'm back in action! Got my routines, got some new perspective, finished the book ... and if you'd like to keep up with me, please find my new blog here: https://www.jenknox.com/blog

Keep up with me. :)

xo Jen

 

1 comment:

Chapbook release

"As our children walked in circles, their children shook their heads and made their way toward another life; new ghosts remained. And w...