Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To Begin Again

To Begin Again is going into final editing within the month. I'm thrilled, and I think that given my experiences with Musical Chairs, I've learned a lot about what to do and not do when releasing a book. 
To do:
Tell people.


Don't do:
Tell people everything about my life. 
(I'm kidding.) 


This is a collection of short stories that capture lives in the midst of transition. Some of the pieces are fiction, others are essays. I don't label the pieces by genre. (Some are more obvious than others, but as you might know, I tend to use the first person narrator in fiction; hence, there's a little mystery to the work.)


If you are interested in reserving a signed copy of the first printing, click here and leave your information.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapbook release

"As our children walked in circles, their children shook their heads and made their way toward another life; new ghosts remained. And w...