Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I wish you a happy holiday, full of warmth, food and family. I'm not going to dissect the meaning behind this holiday, nor will I dwell on the fact that I couldn't make it to my friend's house in Dallas as planned because the spirit of this holiday is what counts. And I am thankful for so much.

I don't have much else to say this week, but I've been wanting to collect images from my dog walks, so I thought I'd share them here. These skies (this sky? (philosophical question there)) are my Zen, and I'm thankful for them. Have a beautiful week. I'll have some writing news soon.



 

 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapbook release

"As our children walked in circles, their children shook their heads and made their way toward another life; new ghosts remained. And w...