- Serrano peppers are hotter than they look. Take note.
- Trends move so fast now that you can wait pretty much anything out without much effort.
- Patience is not passivity.
- Orange is the New Black is a great show (I really didn't think it would be).
- People buy more guns when there are shootings, and more guns mean more shootings. That's math.
- Pokemon Go is all the craze, and a million copycat apps will be there to claim similar appeal when it fizzles (it's a good idea, and I suppose this is more of a prediction than an observation).
- When your ceiling caves in on your couch, you can see it as a horrible thing or an opportunity to get a cuter couch (see: cute red couch).
- Going home is unpredictable. I spent ten minutes looking around, trying to show my husband the way to a park that had been replaced with condos over a year ago.
- Serrano peppers are burning my lips right now. Excuse me...
Creativity Prompt: Write about an unlikely craze. It can be something as simple as gold pants or as complex as a new doctrine that has taken hold of the collective psyche.