- Saying goodbye is always hard.
- Life will end, and might end soon, so live it up.
- Shiny scrambled eggs will never fail to hurt my stomach (see: free continental breakfast).
- Free scrambled eggs are tough to say no to (see: free continental breakfast).
- Michael Bolton is rather funny.
- Fiction does pay.
- Sudoku can create the illusion that one is good at math.
- Sleep is helpful when I want to be charismatic.
- Sleep is helpful when I want to be coherent.
- Airports are the only place I will read an entire magazine.
- Daily controversies are exhausting.
- There are a lot of writers in the world.
- Writers are the best people in the world.
- Lyft rocks.
- D.C. is oddly enchanting.
- History reminds us how much we forget.
- Twitter behavior says a lot about a person.
- Radical self-acceptance is great, but a healthy amount of self-critique propels growth.
- The amount of talent in this world is staggering.
- My neighbor's dog's howling coincides with ambulances (took me too long to figure out).
Till next month, folks...
PS - I updated my site. If you check it out, let me know if it takes a while to load. I'm struggling with it. http://www.jenknox.com/