A few observations for March....
- Giving without thinking about personal gain ends up bringing personal gain.
- I've meditated for over 60 days straight, and the only way this is possible in my life is to lock doors and/or wake up at 5 a.m.
- I've meditated for over 60 days straight, and I'm just now over the angry-all-the-time stage.
- Repetition, for all its simplicity, is probably the fastest way to brainwash large numbers of people.
- People will only hear what they want to hear, until they see.
- Distracting people is not difficult in the digital age. (This is what's happening while we're distracted by Twitter: https://www.congress.gov/)
- Mobility is a blessing and a curse.
- Magic is everywhere, but it can be condensed in story.
- Transparency is both a blessing and a curse.
- I cannot make myself enjoy drinking any beverage that contains bubbles.
- Espresso, as a general rule, is far less potent than drip coffee.
- If all adjuncts quit, the system would have to change (more of a speculation than observation).
- Making space means creating opportunity.
- Minds can change.
Prompt: Pick a pic and write for 20 minutes: http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/people-culture/