Sunday, September 22, 2013

Monsters


This week, a new publication launched: A cappella Zoo 11. I wrote a story about little monsters that save people's lives in unpleasant ways. The short story shares the tentative title of my novel, but it is not an excerpt. It is it's own world, to say the least. If you order ($6), I hope you enjoy.

Today, we plan to go to the Humane Society. Both my husband and I were secretly looking at the postings of dogs that need homes, and when we each realized the other was doing it too, we decided that we would at least look. We'll see what happens.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend. If you write, check out my updated site. I
am working toward making a very long list of writing prompts there, for my own reference, for writers, and for students. If you know of any great prompts, please let me know. I'll add your name to the prompt, if you'd like. I want favorites, friends' favorites, and the best ones found in writing books. I plan to add little by little until I have at least 100.

To a beautiful start to fall. Cheers (tips the Spicy V8)!

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapbook release

"As our children walked in circles, their children shook their heads and made their way toward another life; new ghosts remained. And w...